Introduction We respect the privacy of our users and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Information We Collect About You
- Personal Information. This includes your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
- Usage Data. Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources you access and use on the website.
How We Use Your Information We use information we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information You can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page.
Data Security We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.