Commercial Energy Savings Plans
- Locally Owned And Operated
- Factory-Trained, Licensed & Insured Technicians
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
Trusted Commercial Heating and Air Maintenance
Stoudenmire’s commercial maintenance plan is the best way to keep your commercial heating system functioning properly. In fact, our technicians will work closely with you to develop a plan designed to keep your heating and cooling system in top working condition. Furthermore, we can help you stretch your utility dollars while keeping your employees and clients comfortable.
Why choose us? Stoudenmire Heating and Air Conditioning has over 65 Years of experience serving the heating and air needs of businesses in the Greater Columbia, South Carolina area, including Fairfield, Richland, and Lexington counties and surrounding areas. You can trust us because Columbia trusts us.
Is Your Business's HVAC System Protected?
The primary reason for a commercial HVAC preventive maintenance plan is to extend the life of your heating and air conditioning unit while maintaining optimal efficiency. Investing in a commercial HVAC preventive maintenance plan offers numerous advantages for your business. It not only extends the lifespan of your heating and air conditioning unit but also ensures consistent year-round comfort for your staff, guests, and customers. By identifying potential issues early on, it allows for timely interventions and keeps your HVAC system operating at peak efficiency, resulting in significant cost savings on heating and cooling expenses.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance:
- Ensuring the year-round comfort of your staff, guests, and customers
- Extending the life of your HVAC system
- Early detection of problem areas
- Keeping your system operating at peak efficiency, saving your business money on heating and cooling costs
HVAC SERVICE AGREEMENT INSPECTION
We perform commercial HVAC inspections twice each year–once in the year and once in the fall. When you work with Stoudenmire for your commercial HVAC maintenance, you’ll get:
WHY WORK WITH STOUDENMIRE?
At Stoudenmire, we bring more than 65 Years of experience serving businesses in Columbia and surrounding areas. This includes Lexington, Forest Acres, Irmo, West Columbia, and more. We are as committed to quality customer service today as we were the day we opened. Whether we’re installing new equipment, servicing an existing unit, or designing a new system built for the unique needs of your business, you can trust in the experts at Stoudenmire Heating and Air Conditioning. Contact us to learn more about our commercial maintenance plans and how we can help you get more from your HVAC unit.
OUR PLAN INCLUDES:
- Check the operation of the thermostat and calibrate if necessary.
- Replace or wash the filters.
- Cycle the unit on and check the temperature and the humidity at the supply vents and on the return grilles.
- Inspect the fan for clearance, cleanliness and balance.
- Check the operation of the strip heaters.
- Check the emergency pan switch. Adjust if necessary.
- Inspect the entire condensate drain and clean the trap.
- Check the Delta Temperature across the evaporator coil.
- Clean the drain pan, add algaecide and check for proper drainage.
- Clean the indoor coil if necessary.
- Check the voltage on the outdoor unit.
- Check the outdoor amps.
- Oil the outdoor fan, and check the balance and check the clearance.
- Check the refrigeration levels.
- Check the compressor amps.
- Take the amperage reading on the crankcase heater.
- Check the defrost operation.
- Check the conditioning of wires in both the indoor and the outdoor units.
- Tighten all the connections.
- Inspect all the contactors for operation.
- Wash the outdoor coil, if necessary.
- Cycle test the operation of the system.
- Check the condition of the ductwork.
Local and Family Owned
WHY CHOOSE US
READY TO GET STARTED?
CONTACT US FOR EXPERT SERVICE!
You can rest assured knowing that our team will stand by their work and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with us. We treat your family like our family.